If you are considering plastic surgery at Spalding Plastic Surgery and you would like any of your questions answered, please fill out the form and one of our patient coordinators will contact you shortly.
Spalding Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology
|Beverly Hills Office
120 S. Spalding Drive Suite 315
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90212
Tel: (310) 904-6663
Fax: (310) 275-6651
Step One | Consultation & Examination
- In-Person Consultation & Examination
- For those who prefer to receive a personal consultation and/or for those who can afford to travel before proceeding with a decision.
Virtual Consultation (Click Here for Virtual Consultation Information)
- You will provide clear/detailed & up-to-date close-up pictures for the areas of concern.
- You also have the option of engaging in an Online Skype Video Consultation with our Doctors & Staff.
- The Doctors will make an assessment through video or of the pictures you provided to see if you are a good candidate for the procedures you are interested in and/or will provide recommended procedures.
- Cost-Effective & Time-Saving Consultation for those traveling from far distances.
In each case, our doctors will need to make an assessment of the examination to ensure that you are a good candidate for the desired and/or recommended procedures. Our Patient Coordinator will contact you to inform you of the assessment, fees & expenses for surgery, suggestions for pre-operative & post-operative accommodations, and a projected length of visit in Los Angeles, CA.
Step Two | Scheduling & Appointment
After the assessment/consultation has been made and you have decided to continue with the desired procedure, you will schedule an appointment to see our Doctors for the procedure with our Patient Coordinator. You will discuss available dates for the procedure with our Patient Coordinator. A 20% deposit is required to reserve your procedure date. In the pre-operative stage you will make the final payment, undergo physical examination, discuss pre and post-operative instructions, review & sign all consent letters, and ask any questions involved with the procedures and process.
Once the pre-operative stage is completed, we will proceed with the procedures at the accredited surgery center located in the Spalding Plastic Surgery Facility. In some cases, it is necessary for certain patients to stay overnight in the post-operative care facility to ensure the proper care for the patient the day after the operation.
Step Three | Recovery
In this stage, our priority is your recovery. Fly-in patients typically will need to schedule to stay 7-10 days after the surgery date. This amount of time is conditional to the amount of surgery that is done and can be adjusted to the discernment of Spalding Plastic Surgery. We have set up post-operative guidelines to ensure safe and comfortable conditions for our patients. The post-operative visits will be accounted for in the required length-of-stay. If any medical assistance is needed after, we can refer a local physician to make sure you are taken care of.
Return home safely feeling and looking Great!